#MakeItHappen


Microsoft is making New Years Resolutions come true.  Mine are so big that I am not sure how they could help but thought I would lay it out here for you.

2015 New Years Resolution

To get out of debt enough that I can concentrate on bringing my ideas to fruition.  For years I have been making software for my employers while never seeming to have the time to develop my own ideas.  Over the years I have supported domains that I one day will have the time to work on.

Some of my domains:

ItsaBigDeal.com
I envision a daily deal (similar to Woot) and a subscription site combined  If you don't know what a subscription site is - they are becoming a big deal
(see mysubscriptionaddiction.com)

ReportMinder.com
Wow software out there for daycares/elderly care centers has some deficiencies and I think I can build a better web/app based software

UltimateSpaces.com
Not sure what I want to do with this domain but it is a great domain.

Some of the regionally specific domains I purchased for one reason or another:

JCInsider.com - Johnson County Magazine of business and social events
GetFitCleburne.com - City wide fitness initiative
DFWNetwork.com - All things DFW? Maybe a business directory - thought of this before Angie's List came along

And if you just want to make me an offer on one of these domains... so that I can take off some time to develop another one ... I am okay with that too!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Linq Exclude from separate list

Sorting Ascending and Descending

Linq Query Syntax vs Method Syntax