Loop through Generic List

Generic Lists were such a big deal for me.  I love the ability to have all my db items in one place ... in classes in separate data layer and returning neatly to my page when I need them. 
Binding Generic Lists to data controls was easy but I had to figure looping through it when the occasion came that I was not directly binding but using the values in other ways.  

Example below to Loop through a Generic List
'''Class is maindata
'''Function that builds my list is getLCOpen - I am passing it three variables

For Each x As LC_data.maindata In LC_data.maindata.getLCOpen("", "", 0)
          'do something here with data
Next

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Linq Exclude from separate list

Sorting Ascending and Descending

Linq Query Syntax vs Method Syntax